Time is defined so that motion looks simple
Yu-Kuang (Cory) ChuBlogger 📝 / Photographer 📷 / Filmmaker 🎥 / Taiwanese 🇹🇼
Researcher 🌟- Gravitational waves / Cosmology
About Me 👀I am Yu-Kuang (Cory) Chu, a Ph.D. student at the Department of Physics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and the Center for Gravitation, Cosmology, and Astrophysics (CGCA). My research interests include calibration of gravitational waves detector, stochastic gravitational waves background, and Cosmology. Besides, I'm a Blogger 📝 and an Amateur Filmmaker 🎥.
About Me 👀
Publication INSPIRE: https://inspirehep.net/authors/1835910
- Y.-K. Chu, G.-C. Liu, K.-W. Ng, Spherical harmonic analysis of anisotropies in polarized stochastic gravitational-wave background with interferometry experiments, Phys. Rev. D 103, 063528 (2021), [arXiv:2002.01606].
- C.-R. Chen, Y.-K. Chu, and H.-C. Tsai, An elusive vector dark matter, Phys. Lett. B 741, 205 (2015).
- Master Thesis: Development of KAGRA Photon Calibrator for Hardware Injection Test [JGWdoc] [ndltd] [NTNU]
- Preparation of Photon Calibrator for Hardware Injection Test, The 20th KAGRA face-to-face meeting, Toyama, Japan, August 2018.
- Development of KAGRA Photon Calibrator, The 4th KAGRA International Workshop, Seoul, South Korea, June 2018.
- Application of Photon Calibrator in Hardware Injection Test for KAGRA Gravitational Wave Detector, Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan, Taipei, Taiwan, January 2018.
- Photon Calibrator in Gravitational Wave Detector, National Taiwan Normal University and Osaka City University Joint Workshop, Osaka, Japan, September 2017.
- Quantum Mechanics
- English Version: What is Quantum Mechanics? Why it is called Quantum? — An Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Chinese Version: 什麼是量子力學？ 為什麼叫作“量子”力學？
- Solving 1-D Schrodinger Equation in Python
- VPN over SSH? The Socks Proxy | Medium | Hacker News
- Making Printed Circuit Board (PCB)